Rental Terms and Condition
These regulations indicate the rules that must be respected by the user for the rental use of the vehicles owned by NOTORENTALCARS and the contractual conditions that the rental service manager is required to apply.
The user expressly relieves the renter of any liability deriving from the safekeeping and circulation of the hired vehicles, assuming at his own expense any accidents to his person, damages caused to third parties as well as any theft, even partial, of the vehicle. To use the rental service, it is necessary to know and respect the following rules:
1) To obtain the rental of a vehicle, the user must present a valid identity document to the manager. The vehicle must be returned in accordance with the communicated time, in the same place where it was rented.
2) The user and the manager at the time of delivery of the vehicle will check its functionality status. By taking delivery of the vehicle, the user recognizes that it is mechanically efficient and declares to have previously checked it.
3) The vehicle is to be used only as a means of transport and is to be treated with attention, common sense and diligence; competitions, reckless maneuvers and performances of any kind are prohibited. The user must use the vehicle in order to avoid damage, both to it and to its accessories.
4) It is forbidden to use the vehicle to carry out commercial activities; it is possible to transfer it for use to other subjects.
5) The user must comply with the rules of the Highway code, rules that he declares to know. NOTORENTALCARS declines all responsibility in case of improper use of the vehicle and failure to comply with the rules of the highway code.
6) The improper use of the vehicle presupposes the physical fitness and technical expertise of those who intend to drive it. Therefore, by renting a vehicle, the user declares to be equipped with adequate capacity and appropriate competence, without placing any reservations.
7) Any event, damage or injury resulting from the circulation and use of the vehicle is attributable to the driver user only. The user is therefore responsible for damage caused during use of the vehicle to himself, to third parties, to things and to the vehicle. NOTORENTALCARS cannot be asked for any form of compensation.
8) In the case of damage and / or breakages caused to the rented vehicle, punctures and cables excluded, the user must pay the damages caused which will be quantified by the operator at the time of delivery of the vehicle, at the current market value and labor.
9) In case of theft of the vehicle, its missing return or irreparable damage to the vehicle, the user must compensate the damage with the sum fixed and agreed as of now in the value at the current list price of the vehicle. Failure to return the vehicle without any prior notification motivated by an exceptional case will be considered theft and therefore reported to the Judicial Authority.
10) The use of the vehicle is reserved for adults (in case of bike rental the minor must be accompanied by an adult who assumes responsibility in writing).
11) The manager may refuse the rental of a vehicle to people who are not considered capable of driving it (in accordance with articles 186 and 187 of the Highway Code) or for other reasons and in any case at the sole discretion of the manager.
12) The user with a non-functioning vehicle undertakes to return the vehicle to the point where it signed the rental contract.
13) The signing of the rental contract by the user presupposes the knowledge and unconditional acceptance of these regulations, the rates, the opening and closing time of the rental service.